Thursday 22 September 2011

Osaka Auto Expo

Uh...yes...about this shot.

 

They've got frilly things like the HULKSTER

"Does the car come with the girl?"

Tee hee!

I've been sitting on this car all day

My neck hurts

Waaaaaaa!

This girl wins

<Dunlop Halter Tops

Closing time!

Baibai!

Red Halter Tops

Big Car, Tiny Girl

I'm, too sexy for this car

FUZZY SWEATERS

Hmmm

Tee hee!

Slinky!

I get my kicks...

FUZZY HALTER TOP THINGS!

Stop Touching Me

Minivan!

Oh my god

Girl Luv

One on the right is hot

Are they sitting on an F1 car?

Wall Guy's Sister

Leopard Skin Forever

MY HANDS ARE CLEAN!!!

Group Shot!

Fuzzy bikini thing

More leopard skin!

Stellaaaaa!

BUT WE'RE INSIDE!

Pigtail Girl is Glowing

The Luv Continues

MAXX'S ALL TIME FAVORITES

I think my arms hurt.

Leopard Skin!!!

Subtlety?

See you next year!

Oh my!

Cheesecake Defined

Japan Osaka Auto Expo  2000

No comments:

Post a Comment